Bitcoin Craps Casinos
Do you like crypto gambling and betting? It is not necessary to buy lottery tickets. Read everything about cryptocurrency Craps casinos. You should find reliable websites to play on. They are getting more and more popular every year. “Craps” is simple and easy to learn.
Top Rated 6 Bitcoin Craps Casinos
5 Questions to Ask Before Selecting Your BTC Craps Casino
- What kind of software do bitcoin Craps casinos use? The most qualified and professional casinos have software from the best providers. They should be tested well and attentively.
- Is service for gamblers on a good level? If support for users works 24/7, it is a good casino. If there is not just email but also a chat – it is a perfect casino.
- Is there a license? The ideal cryptocurrency Craps casinos have a license according to the laws and regulations of the related region.
- Is there a great variety of exciting games? Casinos should provide a good library of Craps with bitcoin.
- Are there any Deposit and Withdrawal fees? Pay your attention to this fact: free Craps allow you to deposit and payout without any fees to the platform.
Bitcoin Craps Basic Rules
The first bitcoin Craps rule is to study the slangs:
- Shooter – the gambler who throws dice.
- Craps Numbers – “losing” numbers “2”, “3”, and “12”
- Come-Out Roll – the 1st dice roll in the game
- Come Bet – a bet after the 1st dice
- Natural – “7” or “11” in the 1st dice roll in the game
- Point Numbers – “4”, “5”, “6”, “8”, “9”, or “10” in the 1st dice roll in the game
- Pass Line Bet – a bet for “7” or “11”.
- Don’t Pass Bet – a bet for “2” or “3”.
The main idea of the Craps with bitcoin is to throw a point with 2 dice and then throw the same number for the second time until you have “7”. When there is a number marked by the “pucks,” it means that the number is the “point” of the game.
The basic online Craps rules are:
- place chips on the betting zone;
- make the 1st dice roll in the game, (win if “7” or “11”, lose if “2” or “3”);
- if “4”, “5”, “6”, “8”, “9”, or “10” in the 1st dice roll in the game, the point phase begins (throw the dice again);
- a bet for “7” or “11” wins if “4”, “5”, “6”, “8”, “9”, or “10” is thrown before “7”. If “7” is thrown first, a bet for “7” or “11” loses and the round stops.
- continue to throw the dice, until “4”, “5”, “6”, “8”, “9”, or “10” or “7 “is rolled.
Types of Bets in Bitcoin Craps
The Pass Bet is the most basic in craps and requires you to bet on the outcome of the roll of the dice. You win even money if you bet on the pass line and the shooter rolls a 7 or 11. You lose if the shooter rolls a 2, 3, or 12. If the player rolls any other number (4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10), that number becomes the point, and the game continues. If the shooter rolls the point again before rolling a 7, you win; you lose if he rolls a 7 first.
The Come Bet is one of the most popular bets in craps. As the name implies, this is a bet that the shooter will roll a come number (2, 3, 7, 11, or 12). It can be an excellent bet for players who are not quite ready to make a full-fledged bet on the Pass Line. The Come Bet is also a great way to add excitement to the game since players can either bet on the come number or bet against it.
When playing the Don’t Pass Line, you are betting against the dice roll. If the dice rolls a 2, 3, or 12, you win even money on your bet. If the dice rolls a 7 or 11, you lose. If the dice come up 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, the bet is a push, and you get your money back.
Don’t Come is a bet on the next roll of the dice not to be a seven. It is a risky bet because it’s easier for the dice to generate a seven than any other number. If you make this bet, be prepared to lose your initial bet quickly.
The odds bets are what they sound like: bets that offer even odds. It means that you’re betting on whether or not the result of the next roll will be a specific number, and if it is, you’ll get paid out at 2-1 odds. For example, you bet on the odds for a 6, and the following roll results in a 6. You would win (your original plus another ), making your payout ratio 2-1. As you can see, the house edge is relatively low for these types of bets, so they’re an excellent option for players looking to reduce their risk.
In craps, a place bet is a bet that the shooter will roll a specific number before rolling a seven. For example, you might make a place bet that the next roll will be a six. If the shooter rolls a six, you win your bet. If the shooter rolls a seven, you lose your bet.
Big 6 or Big 8
In Bitcoin craps, the Big 6 and Big 8 bets are the most straightforward bets you can make. To make either bet, you need to bet on whether the next roll of the dice will be a 6 or an 8. If the roll matches your prediction, you win!
In Bitcoin craps, the Any 7 bet is a wager on a 7 to be rolled before any other number. It is the most common bet in craps, so it’s no surprise that it’s also available in Bitcoin craps. If one rolls a 7 before any other number, the player wins and may even receive money as payment. If they roll any other number, the bet loses.
The most standard bet in craps is the “any craps” bet. This bet is made on the come-out roll, and you’re betting that a 2, 3, 12, or any other combination of 2 or 3 will be rolled. If this happens, you win even money on your bet.
One type of bet that can be incredibly risky and incredibly lucrative is the hard way bet. As the name implies, this bet is on whether two dice will show the same number on both sides when they come to a stop. It can be a 4-way bet (2:1 odds), 6-way bet (3:1), 8-way bet (4:1), or a 12-way bet (6:1). So, what are the odds of winning? They vary depending on which complex ways you place your bet on, but the odds are not in your favor in most cases. However, if you hit your hard way bet, you’ll walk away with a nice payout.
Players choose a number from the table layout in the field bet and place their bet on that number. If the shooter rolls that number, the player wins. If not, the player loses their bet. The table layout features boxes for the numbers 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, and 12. So, for example, a player could choose to bet on the number 5 by placing their chip in the “5” box on the layout.
Snake Eyes is a bet when the shooter rolls two consecutive 1s on the come-out roll. In this case, the player loses, and the house takes the bet.
One Roll Bets
One roll bets are the ones you can play on a single roll of the dice. The most common is the bet on the point, which is a wager that the point will be rolled before a 7. There are also a variety of other one-roll bets that can be made, such as betting on whether a particular number will come up or whether there will be a specific combination of numbers. These bets can be risky, but they can also offer big payouts if you hit the right combo.
Multi-roll bets are what they sound like: bets that you place on more than one dice roll. It can include bets on a specific number, group of numbers, or combinations. As the name suggests, these bets are more complex and riskier, but they can also offer higher payouts. If you’re feeling adventurous, give one of these a try—make sure you understand the rules first!
Benefits of BTC Craps
- privacy: no details of your bank card, protection of your privacy, bitcoins are used to pay for the games;
- play anywhere you want where there is the Internet;
- speed of transaction: Bitcoin network helps to get faster transactions;
- low fees;
Drawbacks of Bitcoin Craps
- the laws and regulations of some countries or cities make bitcoin Craps casinos unavailable;
- there may be some differences in mobile versions of games and computer ones;
- you need some time to understand all rules of btc Craps.
Traditional Online Craps vs Bitcoin Craps
Players love live Bitcoin Craps. It is a traditional casino option in virtual gaming. A lot of real gamers can bet together. You need a bitcoin wallet for crypto Craps. Send crypto money from it to the platform where you are going to gamble. In a traditional online casino, you do not need to do it.
Live Craps Gambling Tips and Tricks
Enjoy gambling without any other visitors and gamblers around you.
- Get to know the odds and house edge.
- Manage your bankroll and control your funds.
- Try demo versions of live Craps to practice.
Play Bitcoin Craps on Mobile
You may play btc Craps on different gadgets: a computer, a laptop, a smartphone. If a larger screen is not so important for you, gamble on mobiles. It doesn’t matter – iOS or Android. You can use a mobile anywhere. A good casino platform provides Craps on mobile.
Strategies & Tips to Play Bitcoin Craps
A lot of gamblers don’t win because they don’t use any strategy. Read some ideas of Craps with bitcoin strategy.
- Using Simple Odds
- Responsible betting
When you win, you should stop and leave. If you do not realize this you will lose a lot. Do not keep playing when you’re having a bad run.
- Using Bankroll
Use Bankroll and plan your spending on the table. The sum you waste will not be unwanted and unexpected.
Big Jackpots and Wins on BTC Craps
On these sites you can get big Jackpots:
Frequently Asked Questions about Bitcoin Craps
- May I play bitcoin Craps on a demo?
Yes, you may. Test the game first, study the rules. Practice.
- Is it necessary to download any programs for playing Bitcoin Craps?
Nowadays, there are features that allow not to download any software.
- Are there any bonuses in Bitcoin Craps?
Good casino platforms will offer you bonuses.